Monday, January 10, 2011

Random Rhymes...

I write I tear,
I hardly do care,
for there is no one to share.
Then why should I bother to dare?


Put in black and white,
only to put it out of sight,
For I can neither call it my own,
but nor can I disown.


These very words of mine,
beseech me all the time.
Wanting to be heard & responded,
unstoppable, untiring, undaunted...


What do I do?
My options are but very few.
But this time around I shall befriend the new!



Thank you for having read my Random Rhymes. In everyday life I keep writing such untitled random rhymes, but never do I allow them to be read, except to the one I have dedicated.

This one is dedicated to my new acquaintance Firebolt, due to whom I have started on a new quest, rather than thinking of  ways to suicide (not inspired by Ethan Mascarenhas though!)

All the same this is my first Random Rhyme on my blog, hope you enjoyed it, for there are more to come...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! It was really sweet of you to dedicate this to me, Anwesha. I can identify with this rhyme in ways more than one. You write well. Thank you! :)

    As for the suicide bit, I'll just leave a link to my reply to your comment on my blog:
    http://spaceofnothing.wordpress.com/who-am-i/#comment-46


    Take good care!

    ReplyDelete