Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I hate music (except instrumental)

I am a bit curious myself about why it is so, that is why I ain't a music person at all. I used to not listen to any kind of music except for the hymns sung during school prayers. Suddenly, I join junior college and music is like a bonding streak amongst all and sundry. Thank God books are too.


But there it is, even today I dont really like music of any sort except certain instrumental stuff and a band called The Dubliners and yeah the marathi music composer brothers duo-  Ajay-Atul.
















Today for the first time, I heard Tegan and Sara and am so totally in love with some of their composition-performances. My favorite is The First!

Yes, I do realize that my exploring streak is really tingling now!

3 comments:

  1. After self contemplation, I realise that I don't exactly hate music, but I guess that I am not that much into it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Tegan and Sara! They are one of my two top favorites, the other being Green Day. I also love Sara a little bit more and a little bit differently than I do Tegan. (Read: I want her to be my lawfully wedded and bedded wife.)

    The First is a very cool track. They both look like cute little boys in the video. ^.^ For a fan like I, it is interesting to see how they have evolved over their span of 10 years of creating music. You should also try Tegan's 'Nineteen' and Sara's 'Back In Your Head'. I could recommend you a million other tracks and a thousand other artists but I guess it's best we not overwhelm you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Firebolt- yes I read about your huge crush for Sara through your blog The Freezing Flames, and I do agree that Sara is pretty hot!
    That apart I have heard 'Nineteen' and found it to be real cool, 'Living Room' was good too.. and I heard them chat with the listeners at a place called Amoeba Berkeley, their overall personality is just AMAZING!.

    About the overwhelming part, GO AHEAD!
    I am waiting to discover, to explore, I have been a loner for more time than I care. Even to the few friends that I was open as to my identity as they were girls, I couldn't really evolve or grow with them, so it was usually my room, books, my hidden diary of poems, my potted plants who kept me company most of the times, while my Mom-Dad and pretty much the rest of the world considered me to be a shy-loner.

    So go right ahead and hit me with your best shot of some good hot GAY perspective!

    ReplyDelete