Sunday, January 1, 2012

A children's day spent well..- Nov 14, 2011.

t's 14 Nov. 2011, Children's Day!
I'm at Fame Raghuleela.. Waiting for Tintin & the adventures secret of
the unicorn
so I gt the tickets frm BookMyShow.com
and i land myself in a soup as The box office manager tells me that
tne entire cinema hall has been pre-booked by a school- The Mahatma
education Society!
Simply fabulous, i thought..
But then the box office guy managed to get me a decent seat amongst the kids.
I took my seat and was getting quite impatient.. And then amidst
cheers the students entered the theatre..
the national anthem that followed was the liveliest that i have ever
experienced at any movie theatre before!
The movie is quite amazing, its a Steven Spielberg movie & I must say
that it has lived up to its name.
I couldn't decide which character i loved most between Tintin & Snowy.
But it was awesome fun to watch the movie with all those school kids..
I made a few new friends. Comforted a lil girl who was terrified as
Tintin's plane crashed through a rain storm.
Helped a teacher break up a fight between two rowdy boys..
The movie ended with a loud applause, u should hv been here Mr.
Spielberg to enjoy it..
the teachers quickly took their positions at the exits..
As I headed towards one of the exit, a teacher held onto my hand and
asked where I was headed. The very next moment she realised that I
ain't one of her students, she hurriedly apologised, "oh! Ur look very
alike a naughty lil boy from my class!"
"sure no worries I replied, all the while wondering that is it my
height or haircut that makes me look like a kid!"
Overall, i thoroughly enjoyed Tintin !
best experience i've ever had.. Thanx bookmyshow for messing up my
booking & placing me with these kids.

2 comments:

  1. A very entertaining experience ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @smokinglife...
      hope to see you more often on my blog space

      Delete