Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am just a kid...


I am just a kid, 
I know nothing about anything.
you may ask me about the math and tell me about the planets,
you might try interesting me in the arts or bore me about new gadgets...


What care I about your sciences, math or arts...
I see the sun set in the west & in the east it starts,
I feel the call of the early birds twittering away for a worm
and that is music enough for me to last me any storm.


I have seen the turtles lay their eggs, when they feel to watch there is none...
and I have seen the crocs dig there by till all I counted was- one.
These are my friend's pet turtles
Yet, I have counted him amongst the hundreds that have hatched on that turf...
and make a run from the beach and through the sand to reach the surf.








Such uncountless things consume my thoughts,
whatever I have learnt, to me nature has taught.
Hence, do not seek me amongst my kind,
The true me, there you shall never find.
for I am just a kid,
I know nothing about anything...

2 comments:

  1. hi5 on that! All of us are kids :P.

    I think that innocence and naivety of a kid are better than knowing everything/anything at all, like the adults. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @smokinglife hi5 back!

    my random rhyme absolutely agrees with you :)

    ReplyDelete